- We are committed to the freshest-ever flowers. Please allow 48 hours for flower delivery so we may source flowers.
- If you are sending flowers, please verify the recipient’s availability.
- If the recipient is not present, we will place the flowers near the door, in as cool and shaded location as possible.
- We are not able to guarantee delivery appointments, but we are prompt and try our best to work with your needs.
- Delivery fees are calculated based on your Zip Code’s proximity to the Storybook Studio in La Mesa. You will view your exact fee in the Checkout process.
- Delivery fees are taxable and nonrefundable.
- A Flower Care Card is given to each recipient with instructions for keeping flowers fresh.
- Once delivery is completed, no refunds will be made due to insufficient flower care, damage, or breakages that occur. Although we look for shade when leaving flowers, we are not responsible for environmental hazards including sunburn, heat damage, water damage, wilting, or disappearance if flowers are left outside after the time of delivery.
We deliver all over the San Diego area to places including:
- Care facilities
- Places of worship
Need flowers delivered somewhere else? Just ask! We love to get creative, especially when you are planning a surprise.
Studio Pickups are always free of charge and take place from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily, or by appointment to suit your schedule. Our studio is located in La Mesa. Pickups are easy, there are dedicated flower stools near the doors where you’ll be able to grab and go. Pickups include a recyclable transport box to keep your vehicle dry.